Tuesday, September 29, 2009

you never really know someone!!

One should never let themselves believe that they know a person, no matter how long, or close they are. I recieved the truth about a man in my life, and I am absolutly floored over the information!! yet, suprisingly it is so clear now. The past, his lies, and that "Kind face, with beady little eyes." I know why my Dad dosn't like him, he has always been a great judge of charictor. Now, I will not leave him at home with my son, and I am panning on leaving him.

I shiver just thinking of the court report, and the words that it spelled out. Blace and white!!! He beat that boy!! Bite that child. Broke his clavical bone a few week prior, to killing him.

THIS IS A NIGHTMARE, WHAT DID I GET INVOLVED WITH!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hoping that you have the license you were seeking by now and that each minute brings you closer to freedom!

    alan

    ReplyDelete